Letter #2 : Stay Strong, Baby!

Just like a so many days before, he texted me when he's on his way home.
Tonight,
Just like a so many days before, he talked about Jakarta and the most well-known unpredictable condition, Traffic Jammed.
Well, we knew it already, don't we?

Knowing that he'll be home at 10pm, my memory has trying to recall the others.
Hidari...
He used to be home at 6pm when he was in VoI.
He used to text me very routine when he was in VoI.
And also, he used to see me by video call, when he was in VoI.

Everything has changed.
Since he is in this new company, I just realized that I pushed him too much.
Lack of sleep, too much things to be think of, and even managing his so rush time.
I'm feeling like "Oh My God, Am I just pushed him too much?"

There's nothing I can say 'bout this, baby.
There's no word could describe my feelings.
There's no you to talk about it right now.

Stay strong, baby.
Just like what you said to me.

Eat well, sleep well, drink well,
Live well
Baby.

Thank you for this super maximum efforts. You've impressed me.

I love you, baby.
And it will grow more and more.
Day after day..
So please, just stay strong.


XX
The Migi