Letter #3 : Half of My Faith

After all this sacrifation.

Finally...

I'm on my halfway to my faith. So really excited! I went home and texted him about my achievement and he was so happy, though. Yesterday was friday. He came home late, again. Reminding that 3 days later is the first day of fasting month, almost all moslem here packed up for some traditions. So that it ruins the traffic. Jakarta to Cibinong, Bogor.

While the traffic's still jammed, I texted him very often. Questioned too much. And even ordered him too often. But he is so adorable, he knew exactly what he supposed to do. That's why I love him more and more everyday.

Right after he fell asleep, I re-read our text and found some stupid, one of them. Well, it's not literally stupid. It's just because this was our things, so really really months ago. I just can't help myself to stop re-reading those.

"I hope one day, you'll realize that I do think of you everyday"

That's what he said. Well, to be honest. He's not kind of romantic or even attractive. He just the way he is, himself. To read even heard such a cute word came out from his mouth, I really can't help to hug him tight. Deeply. My sweetie baby cute. My lover. My partner. My bestfriend.

Thank you baby for such a cute messages before sleep. It's really made my day. I love you so much and can't wait to see you, touch you, hug you, or even kiss you any longer.

Ps. Thought we haven't kiss for months. I mean.. Our kisses.

A plenty of love,
XXOOXOXXOO